Me

Me

Thursday, October 10, 2013

OMG! I cannot handle this anymore

Ladies and Gentlemen,

    This post is dedicated to the Supreme Court of the United States of America, our revered yet incompetent Congress, and to the citizens of the US, especially those who continue to fight for our freedom either literally or through civil duty and community involvement, because you deserve better than what is representing our government today-
  
     This post is a plea. In the last few weeks of insanity I have been drive multiple times to avoid the news, avoid peoples' Facebook posts, and in general to drink copious amounts of "forget everything fluid" also known as wine. Some days, well most days, I have the distinct feeling that we all live in a bizzaro world. Past the point to flabbergastation (yes I just made that up) I would rather be a character in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs than a real life character dealing with the heap of bullshit here on earth in this great country with our great democrazy (it is not longer democratic) government.

     Increasingly these past few years it really has almost seemed like giant meatballs, cheeseburgers, and cupcakes are being hurled at us on a daily basis from some rogue invention. And I really hope I do not have to spell out that allegory (or metaphor, however you want to see it) for you. The fact of the matter remains that it feels more and more like I have less control of my life, my future, my finances, and the direction in which I would like to live my life. This really makes me angry. It really makes me angry because it is a compounding problem. You see I am a really MODERATE person. I mean I am from MN so shaking my head in disgust really passes for passionate behavior in our state. No one speaks for me or any one of my ilk as of late. I am not hollering at rallies, or holding up derogatory, disrespectful signs directed an a opposing political party. I am not clapping, crying, or convulsing in ecstasy at a speech given by a poisoned tongued politician whose only purpose is to insult, denigrate, and in general sharpen their megalomaniacal teeth. And neither is a majority of other Americans.

    Here are what normal American citizens do on a daily basis, SCOTUS and Congress, if you forgot:

We wake-up every morning. We make coffee (paid sales tax on it) and get our kids ready to the school that our property taxes pay for. We shower with our paid public utilities water, dry our hair with the electricity that we buy and get into our cars and go to work. On our way we might stop for gas, price dependent on each individual states gas tax. Then we work all day, of which part of our money earned goes to social security, Medicare, state, and federal taxes, which all pay for you guys. Which is fine, but we pay for you to do your jobs. Having house, car, and student loan payments plus children on top are freaking expensive. So we do what we can to get buy. I am NOT going to apologize on behalf of the American public for NOT being able to afford more to allow you to be elected. You should be a stand up person enough, have a good message, not rely on the "well-funded" machine to get you where you need to be. But, once you get there, we pay for you to do your job. So do your freaking job and listen to us. The squeaky wheel may get the grease but that does not mean they deserve or need it....as enlightened human beings with what passes for a soul you should be able to distinguish this. Apparently you cannot.

      Here are non-normal American citizens do on a daily basis, SCOTUS and Congress, I know you are very familiar with it:

WRITE A GODDAMN LETTER TELLING YOU THEIR THOUGHTS ON THE FREAKING GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN AND DEBT CEILING DEBATE, BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE IN CONGRESS HAVE ASKED THEM THEIR OPINION THAT THEY HAD TO SEND A BLANKET GENERIC ONE.
 http://embed.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=161973430 (please click on link)

Seriously, if there is one piece of evidence for the justification of campaign contribution limits, these idiots have just presented it (SCOTUS SERIOUSLY?) How come not one of you has asked me for my opinion on it? I would love to sit down with my congressmen, Rep. Paul Ryan and Senator Ron Johnson and have an in-depth conversation about things. See where they are truthfully coming from and have them listen to me. I have a master's degree in history and part of my thesis on political ideology, I think I can hold my own. But because I cannot afford to donate millions of dollars, all of which was catalyzed by business not started by them, but inherited, they get to tell you what they think? Furthermore you actually too the time to seek out this information like some idiot minion. Their opinion and ideas are infinitely more important than the rest of ours because we can only afford to spot you a 20 or 100 here or there? Well you know what F U...all you are, are a bunch of soulless nitwits who could care less about your constituencies', so do us all a favor and stop pretending that you do.

Like I said...This makes me REALLY REALLY angry

No comments:

Post a Comment